Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli's suits.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
Not one single person has posted a photo of themselves in their Magnoli suit! Anyone recieved theirs and would like to enlighten everyone with their finished product? :D

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
...and Tony in Tarzana posted one of himself in a Barnett Suit. I was hoping to see Doc Devereux in a few of his excellent ensembles, but he's a bit camera shy. ;)

You can see some pictures that customers have sent me in the "Customer Photos" section of my site: Customer Photos

Kind regards,
Indy

undertaker

Practically Family
Undertaker's Washington DB

I took these tonight when I got home from church. There is a terrible glare on my glasses on a couple. I will have to move the suspender buttons around a little more to the sides, they are to far around front to suit me, so I had to wear a belt today. Otherwise the suit is perfect, needed no extra alterations.

P1010153.jpg

I love the cut of this coat. It may fit better than the ones I've seen in the movies.

P1010154.jpg

The higher waisted trousers are great. The button fly will take some getting used to however.:)

P1010155.jpg

With my Art Fawcett Custom #1.

Regards,
J.S.

Barry

Practically Family
Nice suit - you look great!

Not that I was in any way worried but it puts my mind at ease about my recent order. Six weeks to go :).

Barry

cookie

I'll Lock Up
undertaker said:
I took these tonight when I got home from church. There is a terrible glare on my glasses on a couple. I will have to move the suspender buttons around a little more to the sides, they are to far around front to suit me, so I had to wear a belt today. Otherwise the suit is perfect, needed no extra alterations.

P1010153.jpg

I love the cut of this coat. It may fit better than the ones I've seen in the movies.

P1010154.jpg

The higher waisted trousers are great. The button fly will take some getting used to however.:)

P1010155.jpg

With my Art Fawcett Custom #1.

Regards,
J.S.

smooth suit dude! The speccies just gave you that extra touch.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
You Sir...are UNTOUCHABLE..!

Straight out of The Untouchables!! (one of my fav movies and series). That suit on you sir, is just UNTOUCHABLE!!

undertaker said:
You mean you've not gotten the Good Humor Man comment. I got it while wearing my tan and white seersucker.lol lol

Regards,
J.S.

Yes, but were you wearing a straw boater at the time. :p ;) Perhaps it was the boater that made it more "bandy."
I never got the Good Humor thing. Even the marching band comment was overheard by me. They didn't actually ask me. I guess I am not approachable looking. Good! :p

Regards,

J

Jovan

Suspended
Not sure if this has been asked before on this thread but... can one of the wool-cashmere overcoatings be used in place of the "real" suitings he carries? I like the fact that they're 14 oz... would make a good, year round suit by vintage standards. (And I'd have a suit to pass on to my kids should I have any... heavier fabrics always last longer.)

My only concern is that they might be too napped to look like a suit fabric. Otherwise, they could look swell on something like the Barnett or Marshall suits. Thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo