Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Magnoli's suits.

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
Three-Piece Suits?

Pardon me for resurrecting a deceased thread. Can someone tell me what suit lines up with what Indy is wearing at the beginning of Raiders? Is it the Barnett or the Princeton? It appears from the discussion above that the Princeton might by Henry, Sr.'s suit from Last Crusade.

Also, I'd love to see some pictures of one of the three-piece suits in action. Most of the picture links in this thread are dead.

Thanks,
Dave

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
David Conwill said:
Pardon me for resurrecting a deceased thread. Can someone tell me what suit lines up with what Indy is wearing at the beginning of Raiders? Is it the Barnett or the Princeton? It appears from the discussion above that the Princeton might by Henry, Sr.'s suit from Last Crusade.

Also, I'd love to see some pictures of one of the three-piece suits in action. Most of the picture links in this thread are dead.

Thanks,
Dave

I am wearing Indy's "Barnett College" 3-piece suit in brown pinstripe in some of the pictures on this thread:

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=30517

It's my best suit and I wear it often.

charlie farley

One of the Regulars
What are the pleats like?

Hi,
I love the look of the high waisted double pleated pants and was wondering what the pleats were like.What I would like to know is how deep and long are the pleats on Indy's suit pants? I have a pair of pants which are not vintage even in style but they have two pleats each side.The pleats are not very deep in fact they barely make it as pleats. I would like them to cover about a third of the way up my fingers at least.The pics of the suits look great,though. Also how wide are the leg bottoms? Hope that all makes sense.

Creeping Past

One Too Many
Also, further to the most recent post, has anyone had one of his custom suits? I'm interested as made-to-order suits here in the UK are relatively expensive and the exchange rate is working in my favour at the moment.

charlie farley

One of the Regulars
aha!

I just spotted a suit I like.I'd like something similar to the Marshall Three-Piece Suit on Indys site,But with wider peak lapels (like the suit on Godfather two that Vito wears when he kills Don Ciccio),cuffs on the pants and surgeons cuffs on the sleeves.

BruceTracy

One of the Regulars
jake_fink said:
The suit we all want is the one he is wearing when Shiwan Kahn comes into the sanctum and they meet for the first time.

shadow1.JPG

I think it was grey or light blue.
I'm positive that suit's jacket had a half belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo