Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Manny's Milliner Supply Company Inc...

J.B.

Practically Family
Holee Kao !!!!!

speechless-smiley-003.gif
speechless-smiley-039.gif
:eusa_doh:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
animal print beaver... what? NOOOO!!!

I like the hats though- well- maybe not the flat top fuzzy stingies.

ideaguy

One Too Many
OK I'm in....MM8053-771 in Beaver, 7 3/8 LO, charcoal, pls. Is this for real?
After a lot of years in antiques, I've run across business opportunities like this-some work, some are smoke & mirrors...if it's the real McCoy, please add
my name to the list of serious buyers of unexpected things-Thanks M

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah... that would be my choice too...

ideaguy said:
OK I'm in....MM8053-771 in Beaver, 7 3/8 LO, charcoal, pls. Is this for real?
After a lot of years in antiques, I've run across business opportunities like this-some work, some are smoke & mirrors...if it's the real McCoy, please add
my name to the list of serious buyers of unexpected things-Thanks M
... looks like about a 2 3/4"-2 7/8" brim... nice teardrop too...odd that there is no further info re: colors, sizes & dimensions. It has been suggested these are rabbit bodies w/ "beaver" finish... someone wanna call for clarification?

decodoll

Practically Family
In my experience with ordering unblocked rabbit fur felt hoods from Manny's, their felts are fine. However, stay far, very far away from their parasisol straws...unless you like a hat that is stiff as a board and will give you splinters! :rolleyes:

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Rick Blaine said:
:eek: Those surely cannot be finished hat prices... right?...RIGHT??...what're we looking at here? [huh]

These are finished hat prices... The beaver and others he lists are all rabbitt hats and the beaver refers to the finnish of the felt etc...

He has hat stretchers including the eclectric ones plus other hat needs... Nic fellow IMHO...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy