Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Late History of John B. Stetson Company, et al Suitors

More pics of Khrushchev wearing the same Stetson while touring an Iowa farm & the Iowa Pork plant, before enjoying a hot dog.

IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2800.JPG

IMG_2792.JPG

glider

A-List Customer
The Stetson factory outlet store in St. Joe Mo. is still open as far as I know, I was there about a year ago. Actually I'm due for a trip to St Joe to that store.

Not to prolong this further but I hope maybe in the future someone will find the link to when Khrushchev might have been presented with a Stetson hat(s). I was unable to find much on his travels in Pennsylvania, don't even know that he was in Philadelphia. Pres Eisenhower owned a private home at Gettysburg, ajacent to the Gettysburg battlefield ( owned now by the US Park Service). He may have taken Khrushchev there.

IMG_2797.JPG

IMG_2798.JPG

IMG_2801.JPG

IMG_2795.JPG

In more business attire with a black hat.

IMG_2794.JPG

IMG_2793.JPG

The car was the 1950 Lincoln Mercury Presidential "Bubbletop" Limousine Eisenhower had made the executive decision to have built.

IMG_2815.JPG

IMG_2814.JPG

Last edited:
The Stetson factory outlet store in St. Joe Mo. is still open as far as I know, I was there about a year ago. Actually I'm due for a trip to St Joe to that store.
If you read his intiniary Khrushchev wasn't even in the state of MO.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB