Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Marlowe nominated for "Chap of the Year"

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
^^My guess is because most members tend to stick to the areas of the Lounge that are part of their specific interest. If this was posted in, say, the Hats forum it would probably generate a lot more traffic to that site.

Cheers,
Tom

PS It wasn't that long ago that we went over 4,000 members, and now we have almost five times as many!

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
With apologies for reposting this in another area of the site - mods, please remove if considered spam; it has been suggested to me that many of our members may not see this in the 'Observation Bar'.

Prize at stake in the live final is a Saville Row bespoke suit, hence how keen I am!

Voting will close tomorrow or Tuesday, I believe; if so motivated, please adopted an old tradition from my homeland and vote early, vote often! ;)

Folks, vulgar as this is.... much against my own better judgement, I have been put forward for the latest round of notable publication The Chap's inaugural Chap of the Year contest, and would much appreciate a vote being thrown my way by anyone with a moment to spare, lest I suffer an ignoble fate at the hands of the popular polls.

http://thechap.net/content/section_news/?p=738

Any and all votes much appreciated.

Edward

Bartender
Thank-you, sir! With just a tiny fraction of folks on this site, this is winnable!

(Our US-based brethren may like to see this as a matter of honour, given that my appearance has been criticised by the stick-on moustache brigade for being "American" ;) ).

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
yes. I noticed the "american tie" comments. Had a good laugh. I just did write a facebook comment for you to outwit the tattersal squares :eusa_clap
Tell me if I did write something wrong;)

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just voted for you mate. I read some dismayingly childish comments on that page, though it was good to
see a comment posted from Binkie. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925