Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Members of the Stratoliner Society, enter here...

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I just joined the group of Stratoliner owners, so I know what my birthday present will be. :cheers1: I'm thinking perhaps we need a Strat club to complement our Open Road club. Any takers?

The auction is here.

Stratoliner.jpg

Now if I can find that dark grey fedora, I'll have the stable of hats I'm looking for.

And BTW - how do I order one of those pins?

(This post edited to change "Stratoliner Club" to Stratoliner Society".)

MG-B

New in Town
Stratoliner Club

I'm there! I only own a couple of "real" hats, but one's a Strat and I like it more each day.

Nice buy at the auction, enjoy the hat and your birthday!
<br>
<br>

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Nice Job

Way to go. Had that one on my list, but was watching the man show. Got one early today, 7-1/4 on its way. This one will clean up and retail. Got my eye on one 7-3/8, hope no one makes me pay too much, 'cause that's the keeper! Enroll me in the society however, because I move them all the time.

UPDATE
Someone got the 3/8, and it went for $152.00! It was my size !@#%!#^#. Was it someone here?

RBH

Bartender
Pilgrim said:
And BTW - how do I order one of those pins?

Wonderful Stratoliner Pilgrim !
They are a great hat. I have 3 Open Roads, but I must say my Strat is a whole different class of hat.
My O R's are off to Art and Steve for a tune up so I cant compare side by side but the Strat seems to be a thinner felt and the ribbon seems to be longer. Maybe someone else can tell us more.
Here is links to the other threads
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=8698

and here is the one about the pins

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=8518

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Zach, sorry to slam the door on another lounge member, but that one was a color I don't have and it was the best target I've seen recently. I checked listings and suspected the #2 bidder was another lounge member, but couldn't find the ID.

Please have a cyber-beer on me as a peace offering.

MattC

A-List Customer
I'll join.

I've got three (light grey, light blue, and medium brown--the brown needs a rehab). I have a fourth med brown that is too small and I need to get rid of it sooner or later. Hard to let go.

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Another Strat

Well, a gentleman viewing our forum here (perhaps a member) was kind enough to purchase the last Strat I had, which didn't fit me. I have recently acquired yet another fine specimen too small for my big noggin, but really I just wanted to see if anyone knew the actual name color of the light grey which almost shows baby blue in bright sunlight. Look at the pic to see what I mean. If anyone has a 3/8 Strat to trade, I am open.

http://www.thefedorastore.com/Vintage-Mint-Stetson-Stratoliner-Size-7-1-4-p/mint%20vintage%20stratoliner.htm

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Wanna Bees?

I have an empty box silver oval box that says Stratoliner on the side that I have been trying to fill for the last year. Without luck. I just want one, not one in every color. Guess I'll have to wait longer to join, maybe the wait will whet my appetite.:eusa_clap

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Prairie Shade said:
I have an empty box silver oval box that says Stratoliner on the side that I have been trying to fill for the last year. Without luck. I just want one, not one in every color. Guess I'll have to wait longer to join, maybe the wait will whet my appetite.:eusa_clap

I bet you're looking for a 3/8 as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran