Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Members of the Stratoliner Society, enter here...

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Sic Transit Gloria

Fedorastore, yep! BUT I only want one and will gladly make room at the table for a member with an average (?) head size. However, a 20 dollar hat is still a 20 dollar hat!!!! I'm looking but not desperate, thats what I told my wife 25 years ago.

Consider me ...

... a frequent flier.

Mine first fur felt fedora was my grey Stratoliner. I came across another (green) and sold her. I love the one i kept. Very special felt, indeed (almost matched by the Playboy, though!). Needs a good clean and reblock. Will finally get around to sending her to Art.

bk

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Latest Strat

Here's a look at our latest Stratoliner
VINTAGE%20STRATOLINER-2.jpg

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just saw another Strat sell on eBay for a tidy sum, but still, in reality, a bargain. If a Lounger got it, please share some pics, as it looked like a nice one! The same seller had a Playboy that was also pretty nice.

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Zemke Fan said:
Samples are in. We're meeting this weekend. Pilgrim, you're on the list...

Hope I am on the list too! Right now, I have 3 strats that could use pins. I would like to purchase some and put them on my site individually in the vintage section with the permission of ya'll.

Duane

Bargepole

New in Town
thefedorastore said:
Well, a gentleman viewing our forum here (perhaps a member) was kind enough to purchase the last Strat I had

That would be me. And what a beauty it is. So far it has been most of the way round Britain, twice on television, twice across the Atlantic, to my Fortress of Solitude on Paxos, to Ithaka, Kephalonia, Corfu, Athens, Paris, and kept me company for 15 hours in Philadephia airport when the airlines fell to pieces last month. (TSA Guy: "I need to confiscate that hat, Sir." Me: "Why? It's not liquid. It's not gel." TSA Guy: "I didn't say I was going to confiscate it. I said I need to confiscate it. Or at least to know where you got it.")

It's off to Paxos with me in 10 days' time. Sometimes I take it off to sleep. Sometimes not. You know how it is. Oh, I forgot -- it's had four trips in a seaplane as well, which seems somehow appropriate.

Can I be in the Stratoliner Society now, please?

And two of those pins for me, too. (I think I said that already somewhere.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy