Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

MissS

A-List Customer
Quigley Brown said:
Maryland Vice...

pastel3100.jpg
[/IMG]

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap Love it!

Josephine

One Too Many
freebird said:
No problem! I appreciate the helpful hints. I asked the Dr about contacts, and was told that he would not prescribe them. Said that due to my having only the one eye left, that if I got an infection that it could spell trouble.

I'd love to see a pic of you in a monocle. :)

freebird

Practically Family
5-28-08me001-1.jpg

Today, on my way grocery shopping. I know I don't compare with the handsome gents on the board, but this is an equal opportunity board, isn't it?

Will have to find a monocle first, but when I do, I'll post a pic.

freebird

Practically Family
MissS said:
Lookin good today, freebird!

Thank you my friend. The black shirt and felt hat was a mistake I think, getting too hot for them here. May have to find a vintage straw before too much longer.

D

DeaconKC

Don't know about the combo without seeing it in person, 'bird, but it made me break out one of my Hilo Hattie Hawaiian shirts! Thanks!

freebird

Practically Family
I like the Hawaiian look, perfect for those hot summer days when you don't wish to dress up. Oklahoma has plenty of those hot summer days.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
At work ... the girls in the office seem to like it when I wear a tie.
This makes perfect sense, evolutionarily speaking. The female mind is designed to respond positively to visual indicators of the alpha male. Go with it. Bask in the glory.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
LocktownDog said:
At work ... the girls in the office seem to like it when I wear a tie. ;)

You look so good! And trust me, when they say to your face that they like when you wear a tie, imagine what they say to each other when you or other men aren't around! You are properly the main subject of conversation today. :)

Adele

One of the Regulars
freebird said:
I respectfully disagree. You my dear, do not need to use that phrase.
I don't know what is wrong with those Texan guys, but anywhere else they'd be camped on your doorstep! I know I would be there, in hopes you liked old men lol. ;)

Wouldn't you want to see my countenance first, before saying such things? Nonetheless, the age factor, I would care not. :)

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Slim Portly said:
I'm just sitting at the curb waiting for someone to kick the tires and take me for a spin around the block.

Heh! This reminds me of a line from Michael Franks' song, Now I know Why (they call it falling); "Miserable me, such a terrible loner/very low mileage and only one owner."

Anyone wanna kick my tires? lol

Looking good there, QB!
happy0034.gif

Lee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy