Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

WH1

Practically Family
Good looking photo, was it taken in black and white or did you touch it up? Is that the Art Grandfather Hat?
Also wheres the lemonade or something a little stronger?

Full of questions today aren't Ilol

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
WH1 said:
Good looking photo, was it taken in black and white or did you touch it up? Is that the Art Grandfather Hat?
Also wheres the lemonade or something a little stronger?

Full of questions today aren't Ilol

Thanks. It's a color picture (digital) changed to B&W. Yes, that's my "1928 Reunion" by Art Fawcett.

We just finished undergoing a MAJOR federal survey where I work (and passed with flying colors). The bottle of Jack Daniels was on its way when this picture was snapped. :D

pgoat

One Too Many
Big Man said:
DSC02639-1.jpg

Yesterday was a good day to come home from work, throw off the jacket, and relax in the shade of a tree for a while.
It's always a good day to do that - but you make it look so dang stylish!:D

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Big Man, I am very impressed that you are wearing long sleeves. I'm on the coast, mere miles from the beach, and I haven't worn anything with sleeves since early March.

Darn that Carolina heat!lol

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Spitfire said:
That's exactly my observation too: Italy does something to you.
Our European friends get a lot of life's little details right. There is wholesome food everywhere, many of the ingredients are locally grown, and their cars are sensible. I came home and traded in my Jeep Grand Cherokee for a Mini Cooper and bought the Vespa for getting around Boston. They are becoming more and more prevalent. Scooter sales are up 550% in Boston!

It's like what Hemingway said about Paris and it being "A Moveable Feast;" thoughts of Italy linger and their effects are great!

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
pgoat said:
Nice ride! Smart AND stylish!!
I want to get one of those babies. What's the mpg?
Thank you very much!

They say it's between 70 & 80, but I haven't had it long enough to know what I am averaging.

It is nice to know that when I fill up, it only costs me $6.25 and that will get me 150 miles or so!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes