Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
DSCF1333.jpg

DSCF1336.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Taken today after New Year's day dinner. All the children and grandchildren got together today. It is cold today and the wind is blowing, so I got up close to the fire to get warm and relax a while.

WFBIIINewYears2008a.jpg

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
starius- a big wit woo to you, sir. ;) what a charmer!

and ukali- your beard is immense in both the literal sense and also the wow factor. i love beards.

can we have a beard thread? pretty please with a cherry and sprinkles on top?

:D

Marty M.

Vendor
Warm.

Big Man said:
Taken today after New Year's day dinner. All the children and grandchildren got together today. It is cold today and the wind is blowing, so I got up close to the fire to get warm and relax a while.

WFBIIINewYears2008a.jpg

Great pic Big Man. It looks like you're waiting for someone to pull up a chair and sport a pint with you.
Marty Mathis

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Big Man said:

WFBIIINewYears2008a.jpg
I like this pic, makes me think of Tennessee.:)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marty M. said:
Great pic Big Man. It looks like you're waiting for someone to pull up a chair and sport a pint with you.
Marty Mathis

Thanks. That's a good idea, although to me a "pint" is the same as a "shot glass" - I'll go with a pitcher. Now we're talkin ... :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo