Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
pretty faythe said:
Aw, why you lookin so forlorn?

:D I wasn't. Sorry. Horribly hungover the other morning. A couple buddies and I went out and watched a sumo wrestling tournament on japanese television at a local bar. It was beer and irish all night. Then I got a call at 6am from the ex asking me to pick up my son for an orthodontist appointment. What doctor's office in Hell opens at seven ???!!!??? :rage:

Richard

pgoat

One Too Many
metropd said:
It was a custom made suit for someone that was almost exactley my size.

Now THAT's a great deal! I am sure you paid a fraction of what it cost to make (assuming you purchased it, that is....). Looks great!

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Good buddies now...:D

goodbuds100.jpg
[/IMG]

mike

Call Me a Cab
Hemingway Jones said:
Mike, that second photo seems like you're channeling Al Pacino as Michael Corleone. A great look.

Oh you think so hmmm ;)
Photo23.jpg

Careful or I'll make you an offer Adolphe Menjou couldn't refuse...

Photo26.jpg

Copper

One of the Regulars
I haven't any decent vintage shots of myself at the moment, so I was a little reluctant to post a photo, but here goes nevertheless...

I was wearing a vintage-style Belstaff Trialmaster, but on account of the warm day I took it off when I got off the bike.

Tiger017a.jpg

Now that the worst of winter has run its course here, I will get some more vintage-like shots in...

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Alright MP ... you look great in all your photos (incredibly jealous of your ability to find such beautiful threads :rage: ) ... however, I gotta know if you can smile at all. Anything. Every expression is exactly the same in all the pics, my friend.

Richard

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Oh, very suave Metro!! Love it.. and the red pocket square sets the entire ensemble off perfectly.
I agree with Lock tho.. would love to see a smile and twinkle in your eye for once, tho you are quite handsome with this look too. The top hat fits you perfectly. I have quite an affinity for strolling trousers as well.
Nikki
metropd said:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran