Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Gaige

One of the Regulars
I hate having to shave completely for work; I'd much rather have a moustache/goatee as I had for a while. I let it grow back in on my days off, however.

Maguire

Practically Family
Thank you, my adoring female fans. For a small fee i'll send you an autographed copy of a picture of your choice :D

I shave nearly daily, but i always end up cutting myself up pretty badly. Everyday i leave my bathroom looking like someone tried to cut my throat 50 times unsuccessfully.

Adele

One of the Regulars
I think I need to move. Any men in my area that are remotely attractive consider me a phantom and well, not to say it would change if I moved, but one has to try... and in all of this I'm just saying that gosh, there is certainly many good looking ones in this board who do not live here.

I'm done. :)

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
me20.jpeg

A little grainy ... or as I call it ... ambience. [huh]

Nashoba

One Too Many
Gaige said:
I hate having to shave completely for work; I'd much rather have a moustache/goatee as I had for a while. I let it grow back in on my days off, however.

Not that my opinion counts for anything but I like you with the goatee. One of the few people I actually like the way it looks on. And nice new avatar. I still love that tie.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Adele said:
I think I need to move. Any men in my area that are remotely attractive consider me a phantom and well, not to say it would change if I moved, but one has to try... and in all of this I'm just saying that gosh, there is certainly many good looking ones in this board who do not live here.

Do you lurk in the shadows or wear one of those masks that only cover half of the face? Do you stay up late composing dirges on the pipe organ? I swear, I just don't understand the way that most men think. You seem to be a very nice and intelligent young lady with a quick wit and a good heart. My guess is that as young as you are, you're just too mature for most guys your age. I'd say that the guy who finally realizes what a catch you are is going to be one lucky fella.

(sorry if I'm sticking my nose in where it doesn't belong)

Gaige

One of the Regulars
Nashoba said:
Not that my opinion counts for anything but I like you with the goatee. One of the few people I actually like the way it looks on. And nice new avatar. I still love that tie.

I appreciate it, though the tie-in-and-of-itself pales in comparison to my near-constant companion during the weekend in which that picture was taken.

C'est la vie, I suppose...

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Adele said:

Lady, there's not a man on FL that hasn't noticed you. You're no phantom. If the fellas where you live are blind and ignorant, that's their own darn problem.

Richard

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Deacon,
What year is the M1 at the left end of your gun rack behind you?
I have 4 assembled at the moment myself.
Inquiring minds, you know....

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Darhling said:
hmm female world domination. I can see men in their undershirts, pants with suspenders and fedoras baking a souffle, ready with the wifes' slippers for when she arrives after a hard day as Ruler of the World.

This note was slid under the door of your boudoir moments ago:

Madame,

I regret to inform you that the soufflé that I labored over so diligently since the wee hours this morning has fallen. This was no doubt at least in part due to the loud moans and gleeful squeals that you produced while I gave you your daily foot rub. I have cautioned you regarding this in the past, and yet as always my warnings were ignored.

As the weather is quite warm this day, and somehow once again the central heating has inexplicably been turned to high, I am now forced to remove much of my uniform and as you read this I am cleaning the ground floor of the manse in my shirtsleeves or less. For the sake of your own modesty and delicate sensibilities I ask that you remain on the top floors until I am able to return to a more passable state of decorum.

Again this morning there was left at the doorstep a dozen red roses, this being the 724th consecutive day since the beginning of my service with you two years ago. They have been cut, arranged, and placed in the library, per your standing request.

Regards,

Slim
the manservant

13912314530.jpg

13912314587.jpg

13912314547.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Slim Portly said:
This note was slid under the door of your boudoir moments ago:

Madame,

I regret to inform you that the soufflé that I labored over so diligently since the wee hours this morning has fallen. This was no doubt at least in part due to the loud moans and gleeful squeals that you produced while I gave you your daily foot rub. I have cautioned you regarding this in the past, and yet as always my warnings were ignored.

As the weather is quite warm this day, and somehow once again the central heating has inexplicably been turned to high, I am now forced to remove much of my uniform and as you read this I am cleaning the ground floor of the manse in my shirtsleeves or less. For the sake of your own modesty and delicate sensibilities I ask that you remain on the top floors until I am able to return to a more passable state of decorum.

Again this morning there was left at the doorstep a dozen red roses, this being the 724th consecutive day since the beginning of my service with you two years ago. They have been cut, arranged, and placed in the library, per your standing request.

Regards,

Slim
the manservant

13912314530.jpg

13912314587.jpg

13912314547.jpg

Dear Manservant

I am pleased to see you continue to keep the household neat and tidy, unfortuneatly I must think further about MY fallen souffle - there may be either a paycut or another form of reprimand.

The roses was arranged perfectly and to my instructions, and I will take my supper in the smaller diningroom - you may attend.

Miss D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy