Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adria_Marques

New in Town
Hi there!
I'm Adri and I'm new to the forum, so here is my first post.
I was searching for some nice swimwear for this summer, but it's kinda hard to find any nice stuff with vintage touch. I was thinking in something more 50s-60s but I just found the Orlebar Brown collection they did inspired in James Bond movies.

Beside they are kinda expensive, the original model they designed it's sold out. Do you know any interesting swimwear brands in that style or similar?
This image may contain Clothing Shorts Apparel Human and Person
New Orlebar Brown James Bond 007 Collection reinvents the classic Bond  outfits | Bond Lifestyle

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Sunspel has some nice ones off-and-on.

Ripa Ripa is not on the same level, but they make nice 60ish inspired "Amalfi-coast" style swimwear.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I also have Birdwells and like them a lot. They have quite a few length options which is nice. They fit snug though. You'll likely have to size up.

Leigh H

Practically Family

Well, we have discovered possibly the sole benefit to a micro-penis. Well done boys.

I do like those birdwells. Nothing like a nice board short for the beach or pool. I’m gonna try them out.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Sunspel has some nice ones off-and-on.

Ripa Ripa is not on the same level, but they make nice 60ish inspired "Amalfi-coast" style swimwear.

Ah, I forgot.

There´s also VILEBREQUIN of France. Huge following in Europe although I always found their price too high as compared to Orlebar Brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points