Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Cologne / Men Of ( STYLE ) THE FEDORA LOUNGE What Are You Wearing ?

Old Mariner

One of the Regulars
I have:
Nautica "Blue Sail"
Old Spice
An "imitation" of Aqua di Gio (I got because it works well with my chemistry).

I also have essential oil blends that I have made for myself and "fragrance type" oils that I bought.

Joberwocky

New in Town
DS Durga "burning barbershop" when it's a little cooler, "Bowmakers" more regular. I seem to be really into their fragrances recently

Flanderian

Practically Family
But I believe it is an EDT rather than cologne.

GIT.jpg

MichaelSeed

New in Town
Summer and spring I wear Bleu De Chanel in warm weather. It's light and sweet yet masculine. Leaves a good smell that isn't too over-powering.

Fall and winter I wear Hugh Parsons Bond Street when it's cold. It's heavier and more musky to get through all the thick layers of clothes.

Attachments

• 20210702_143801.jpg
    20210702_143801.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 408
  • 20210702_143735.jpg
    20210702_143735.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 415

Zachary

One of the Regulars
The other day, I visited my local perfumery in quest of a scent that's most similar to my favourite perfume for warm weather: The pittily discontinued Cerruti 1881 Fairplay, which I bought in 2011, and which I've been using on select occasions to date.

They recommended Chanel Allure Homme Sport or Yves Saint Laurent Eau Fraîche, both of which were very expensive so I went for a small flacon of Acqua di Giò by Giorgio Armani.

Dear Fellow Gentlemen, do you actually know the site www.sabinastore.com? They sell almost any perfume out there for discount prices. Including my favourite Terre d'Hermès (at a price of less than 60 € per 100 ml instead of a three-digit price at the Hermès flagship store).

I apologize if sharing links to resellers is discouraged in this forum.

MichaelSeed

New in Town
The other day, I visited my local perfumery in quest of a scent that's most similar to my favourite perfume for warm weather: The pittily discontinued Cerruti 1881 Fairplay, which I bought in 2011, and which I've been using on select occasions to date.

They recommended Chanel Allure Homme Sport or Yves Saint Laurent Eau Fraîche, both of which were very expensive so I went for a small flacon of Acqua di Giò by Giorgio Armani.

Dear Fellow Gentlemen, do you actually know the site www.sabinastore.com? They sell almost any perfume out there for discount prices. Including my favourite Terre d'Hermès (at a price of less than 60 € per 100 ml instead of a three-digit price at the Hermès flagship store).

I apologize if sharing links to resellers is discouraged in this forum.

I know it's discouraged to share links to stores. But I appreciate when people do because everyone in the lounge have such amazing hats and clothing items and such. I'm always trying to figure out where to get them for myself.

Alex Oviatt

Practically Family
Have been adding in Hermes' L'Eau d'Orange Verte to my hot weather mix--always refreshing! The Oakmaoss makes it feel more vintage than it actually is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ