Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mens Stuff For Sale

repeatclicks

Practically Family
Just a few things, but all cheap.

1930's Silk Tie, small fray on bottom right. £7
img9569c.jpg

img9570l.jpg

1950's Brown gabardine trousers, hollywood waist. 31 1/2 waist, can be let out 1 extra inch. 45 inch outseam, unhemmed. £10
img9606f.jpg

img9607e.jpg

1950's Sir Guy peachy/tan gab shirt. Snap buttons. 17" shoulder to shoulder, 19.5 inch chest £15

Sorry for the wrinkles! Last two photos are colour accurate.
img9608l.jpg

img9610.jpg

img9609s.jpg

Bretano wingtips. Great for dancing! Size US 9.5. £10

img9605.jpg

Merc brand mod bowling shoes (meant for the street, not the lanes). Back heels starting to wear away and need replacing pretty soon, otherwise very good condition. They still sell these in their Carnaby Street shop for £80. Size UK 8 (I wear a US 9.5 and they fit perfect). £10

img9604.jpg

SteveAS

Practically Family
Do your prices include shipping? If so, I"ll take the trousers. If not, what would it cost to ship to zip code 94025?

repeatclicks

Practically Family
Silke said:
Possibly interested in the shirt and wingtips.

Got any measurements on the shoes?

Sure. Using a tailors measure, inside length is 11 inches. I measured all my other shoes that fit comfortably in a UK 8 (US 9-9 1/2) and they have this inside measurement as well. The width is hard to measure inside, So I measured the outside, which measures 4 inches exactly at the widest point.

repeatclicks

Practically Family
SteveAS said:
To me or someone else? [huh]

In the former case, please PM your PayPal address.

Hi Steve, sold to someone else. You only asked for a shipping quote. Someone got to them before you did I'm afraid.

Silke

New in Town
I'll skip on the shirt then, but calling dibs on the wingtips. I'll PM you tomorrow when I'm in a more respectable state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael