Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Wide Leg Pants (Magnoli) * SOLD *

Doug C

Practically Family
Size 34 waist (measures 17" across waistband) X 30 inseam, 40.5" outseam. Custom made wide leg, flat front trousers with button fly by Magnoli Clothiers. They feature buttoned, peaked rear pocket flaps (like Indiana Jones pants). The material is a cashmere wool blend which is a tough cloth which is Magnoli's default material for his Indy pants. There is approximately 2.5" that can be let out for a longer length, the hemm has been partially un-done and will need to be retacked on both legs. These pictures were taken with flash because they were looking too black without the flash and the flash is making them appear a bit purple but that's not the reality - they are a perfect navy blue color. $60 shipped in the states, ask me for a shipping quote outside the states.

Doug C

Doug C

Practically Family
The legs on these are very straight, no taper and the openings are almost 11". I like this look alot, they are wide yes but not overly so like '20s College Bags were, I mean these do a good job of working with the vintage dress shoes. Besides for the money these could easily be narrowed to your hearts desire.
NEW PRICE = $40 shipped.

Doug C

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner