Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael Jackson HAT

Roninjedi

One of the Regulars
billysmom said:
:eek:fftopic: Roninjedi -

I love your new avatar!!!!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

Thanks for noticing, Sue! I drew it this weekend and finished coloring it in the computer last night. I thought about posting the full sized version in the "How To Draw Fedoras" thread, but the icon works just fine for me.

Roninjedi said:
Thanks for noticing, Sue! I drew it this weekend and finished coloring it in the computer last night. I thought about posting the full sized version in the "How To Draw Fedoras" thread, but the icon works just fine for me.
That is VERY nice work. I thought the light saber was a pool cue at first, which would be WAY cool! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Torpedo

One Too Many
Roninjedi said:

So YOU drew it? Then, I must treble the clap icon... :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Very nice work!

Paul-ette

Familiar Face
I'll make one...

I'm one of the biggest Michael Jackson Fans out there, I actually just had my birthday party be Michael Jackson themed actually, 25 MJ's dancing in the same room...Anyway, I would be really into trying to replica the Michael Jackson Hats, it's a personal life dream really, let me know if you are interested...

Paulette of Paul's Hat Works

Žarko Čubrinoski

New in Town
If there's any justice in the world he'll be completely forgotten in a few years. the Jackson five stuff is great, the rest of his work I have no clue why people like. Looking on it objectively as a member of the generation that never really knew him as anything other then "That guy with the weird nose", It shocks me that it was so popular.

But then again, N'sync was huge for my generation, so we can't really talk all that much.
N Sync are nothing but a one of the Boy bands and were a copy of Backstreet Boys. Michael is the musical genius that had more talent than all the acts together and he was God of the music industry that everyone feared of. Not that he can not be forgotten he can't be, haha.

N Sync are nothing but a one of the Boy bands and were a copy of Backstreet Boys. Michael is the musical genius that had more talent than all the acts together and he was God of the music industry that everyone feared of. Not that he can not be forgotten he can't be, haha.

Just FYI: you’re responding to a 10 year old post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou