Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Michael Jackson "smooth criminal" Fedora

thecoolmiester

New in Town
where can i buy a hat that is very similar to this?
michael-jackson-smooth-criminal-lean.jpg

Specs:
white
looks about 5" crown
2 1/2 - 3" snap brim
fur felt

club30s

New in Town
thecoolmiester said:
where can i buy a hat that is very similar to this?
Specs:
white
looks about 5" crown
2 1/2 - 3" snap brim
fur felt

Dude you didn't used the search feature did you? :)

see this thread for a detailed discussion on this topic and READ it ALL!

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=42202

Optimo will make you a great hat but my friend tried it personally and 1000 bucks is not the price you want to pay unless you are specifically after optimo felts or Mr. Thompson's workmanship.

There are a few options available but it depends greatly on how much you can spend and how "right" you want the hat to be. But you don't nearly have to spend that much.

I am personally in the process of having one made and am going through all resources exhaustively. I have recently confirmed my suspicions about MJ's "personal" hats not being of cheap wool like dorfman pacific.

His black hats were made by Worth and Worth for a good period of time. It is a C crown with a steep front to back rake and 2 3/4" brim. However, the search for the original smooth criminal white fedora continues...

There is waaayy too much detail involved for me to go into. Just read the thread I mentioned above first

Hope it helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass