Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Military 'woolly pully' sweaters

Ticklishchap

One Too Many
This came up in a Google search when I was trying to find out who made the Brigade Quartermaster sweaters as they are no longer on the website, so thanks!

Yes - I have bought so many WPs from OKW and publicised it so far and wide that I am thinking of asking them to pay me a commission.

Recoil Rob

One of the Regulars
I got one of these this year for duck hunting but have not used it yet, a
Dachstein Woolwear Kamgarn Wool Military Pullover Sweater.

"These Dachstein wool sweaters have been used for over 40 years as the classic layer to have while climbing to high altitudes and entering even lower temperatures. This alpine sweater has a unique design with five buttons along a traditional button-up shirt collar.
Material: 100% Dachstein Boiled Wool"

Dachstein.jpg

ItnStln

New in Town
I got one of these this year for duck hunting but have not used it yet, a
Dachstein Woolwear Kamgarn Wool Military Pullover Sweater.

"These Dachstein wool sweaters have been used for over 40 years as the classic layer to have while climbing to high altitudes and entering even lower temperatures. This alpine sweater has a unique design with five buttons along a traditional button-up shirt collar.
Material: 100% Dachstein Boiled Wool"

View attachment 157335
That's cool, where'd you get it?

mariner

New in Town
Was a bit nippy yesterday morning so wore a 'bone' roll neck WP as in my avatar. Interestingly I saw that OKW Ghillie roll neck has a great triangular patch to re-inforce the neck to shoulder area / seam. Wish they would do the same with the cheaper roll necks, as it helps hold the shape better. And..while I am about it; would be great of they did other colours in the roll neck version too.

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
Was a bit nippy yesterday morning so wore a 'bone' roll neck WP as in my avatar. Interestingly I saw that OKW Ghillie roll neck has a great triangular patch to re-inforce the neck to shoulder area / seam. Wish they would do the same with the cheaper roll necks, as it helps hold the shape better. And..while I am about it; would be great of they did other colours in the roll neck version too.
I Am a bit confused by the term Bone Roll Neck, do you mean the colour?

Ticklishchap

One Too Many

I have a roll neck Navy WP from OKW - they offered to put epaulettes on the shoulder patches for me which I really like. They're a nice bunch of chaps.

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
I have a roll neck Navy WP from OKW - they offered to put epaulettes on the shoulder patches for me which I really like. They're a nice bunch of chaps.

I have some roll neck WPs from OKW too, I Particularly like the Heather Mix Colour. You are correct, they are a great firm to deal with.

Ticklishchap

One Too Many
I have received a 20% discount voucher from OKW - as I am sure have several others on this thread! As yet I haven't decided how to spend it, partly because I already have so many of the available WPs and partly because it is hard to think about sweaters (even WPs) at this time of year - except of course to look forward to being able to wear them again!

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Spring finally arrived here in Chicago though last week when I left my flat the dawn chill held some nip
so I wore a bootleg A2 from service days. Started spring sweater safari hunting again, getting a jump on autumn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy