Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Miss Sis: Ebay Items for Sale

Boodles

A-List Customer
People - This is a really nice looking three piece

Djupis said:
Fell in love with the suit. Unfortunately not my size, like usual [huh]

Take a look folks. As Mr Djupis has already said, not my size. I'd have to turn back the clock 30 years to get into a 38.

Djupis

One of the Regulars
Miss Sis said:
My partner will be listing some more menswear shortly, including a few more suits and overcoats.

What size are you after?

36-38 chest and (this is the most difficult part) with trousers that are 32" inseam ++

benstephens

Practically Family
The suit is lovely. Like many suits in the mid 60s period, it is cut onvery classic lines and the brown and cream material is lovely. It is tailor made by a very good West End Tailor.

The suits I will be listing do have 36-38 inch chests (My size), but, I fear the legs may be a bit too short for you.

Kindest Regards

Ben

Djupis

One of the Regulars
benstephens said:
The suits I will be listing do have 36-38 inch chests (My size), but, I fear the legs may be a bit too short for you.

Oh well, not much to do about that. It's a regular problem finding trousers that are long enough. Luckily some can be let down.

Miss Sis

One Too Many
The plaid trench is snug on me and I wear a 34 - 36" chest. It's quite a slim fit.

The green dress is really lovely, I just feel it's a bit too 'young' for me. It's pretty warm though - might be too warm for Australian weather!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot