Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing Loungers Whom You Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Good to hear from you again, Elaina! The art museum across the street did an Edward Hopper lecture a few weeks back, and when "Girl At A Sewing Machine" was discussed, I immediately thought of you. Hope you'll be around a while!

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Here's to you Elaina:

eh1.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
Good grief. I always thought it was Elaina. Never knew it was a painting. :eusa_doh:
I thought you were a seamstress. lol anyway, glad to have you back. It made you memorable.

Elaina

One Too Many
LOL thanks Spitfire, I've saved it and will work on it for an avatar pic again.

Foofoo, don't feel bad, most people think it's me in there anyway (which is a nice trick since it's about 50 years before my time) and while I am thinner then this, I do sew alot, and my machine is the type in the painting and made from the same year, so it's got more meaning now then just liking it.

Warden

One Too Many
Well I have not popped in for a long while, real life gets in the way.

I did meet up with GOK last weekend. She is doing fine. She has a Myspace account but that has not been updated in a while either.

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
Lots I miss, those who fell foul of the strict code of conduct-which is kind of why I found them endearing! Funny, the difference between Britain and the USA, I always thought we were quite 'buttoned up'

Hey ho!

kools

Practically Family
What happened to Kools?

Here's why I'm an unreliable lounger:

Parts of the year (now until early November) I'm working 15-18 hour days.

Add that to my other interests, like music...I get too busy sometimes to log onto a computer...sorry.

The past few months (my quiet time), I've been obsessively studying string bass every minute I have.

To now complicate everything of selfish interest, Mrs. Kools is due any day to give birth of our 3rd son!

Cheers all.

kools said:
Here's why I'm an unreliable lounger:

Parts of the year (now until early November) I'm working 15-18 hour days.

Add that to my other interests, like music...I get too busy sometimes to log onto a computer...sorry.

The past few months (my quiet time), I've been obsessively studying string bass every minute I have.

To now complicate everything of selfish interest, Mrs. Kools is due any day to give birth of our 3rd son!

Cheers all.

You got me beat by one son. :D
Congratulations. Welcome to the land of no sleep. ;) :p

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Does anyone know what happened to jitterbugdoll?

amandalee.jpg

I've never talked to her, but I've read everything shes ever posted, and she's got to be one of the most knowledgeable people of the Lounge. If I ever did get to meet her, I'd ask her a bazillion questions!

Antje

One Too Many
C-dot said:
Does anyone know what happened to jitterbugdoll?

amandalee.jpg

I've never talked to her, but I've read everything shes ever posted, and she's got to be one of the most knowledgeable people of the Lounge. If I ever did get to meet her, I'd ask her a bazillion questions!

Yes I do miss her, and Johanna, and Lyburnum
she has amaaazing style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24