Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More Ebay madness!

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
$_57.JPG

Vintage French jacket - starting price £295

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vtg-1930s-Jacket-Vtg-French-1940s-Jacket-Vtg-Chore-Patched-Darned-Beautiful-S-M-/231265522125?pt=UK_Men_s_Vintage_Coats_Jackets&hash=item35d87fd1cd

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Interestingly enough, this seller switched to BIN listings only a few months ago and has since listed his stuff at surprisingly high prices in general. His items for sale list is getting longer and longer - the new method doen't appear to work too well.
He does have some great early stuff occasionally, though.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
it's interesting though, just how many repairs the jacket's owner decided that the jacket deserved.
i would have stopped wearing the jacket after just one major hole on the front, if it was a 'smart' jacket. but if it's a gardening jacket or work jacket where do you stop ?

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
it's interesting though, just how many repairs the jacket's owner decided that the jacket deserved.
i would have stopped wearing the jacket after just one major hole on the front, if it was a 'smart' jacket. but if it's a gardening jacket or work jacket where do you stop ?

It makes me wonder whether the jacket was found in a completely knackered condition and the repairs have now been made for effect. After all, if the jacket was just for gardening/work would you really bother to make that many repairs?

Edward

Bartender
Jinkies, those longjohns look like they're too far gone even to serve as a pattern. I'd call them overpriced, even if they were worn by Elvis himself.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ