Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

More Moore

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Dick Cheney an idiot!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

I am amazed you could come to this view. The man is a machine. I have never seen anyone who has a command of history or facts like Cheney. I guess you have never seen his interviews on Meet The Press Tim drills him with the toughest questions. They don't even phase Dick. He quietly and calmly explains his answers in a very intelligent and competent manor. He is a winner on anyone's team. I guess that is why he has served in so many administrations.

People always try and say The President is dumb.

Have you ever looked at Bush's grades?

kite005

New in Town
Think a little more.
All of these men think, I mean really think.
They make the rules.
I respect them all.

The men who rule the world.
I only know one thing.
I would like a president who is smarter than I.
Some how I don't think i have that now.

kite005

New in Town
Cheney an idiot?
I didnt mean it from an intellectual way, I meant it from a philosophical way and a political way. Cheney I suppose supports the bush doctrine.
Or maybe he controls it. Rumsfield is just evil to me maybe Cheney to .
To me Bush is just a stooge.
I cant help it.
I think evil can come from anyplace.
Even if its unintended.

MK

Founder
Staff member
Bartender
Originally posted by kite005
Think a little more.
All of these men think, I mean really think.
They make the rules.
I respect them all.

The men who rule the world.
I only know one thing.
I would like a president who is smarter than I.
Some how I don't think i have that now.

Bush's SAT score was 1206 (566 Verbal, 640 Math). His IQ is about 125. He has a masters degree in business from Harvard.

If you are smarter than him....then you are an amazing fellow. ;)

kite005

New in Town
I think every man believes in something. Bush and Kerry. You and I. I guess it depends on whos judgement you trust. Sure if you have a history of voting for this and that you can pick out faults.
But I pick more faults out of what I see from whos in charge right now and want to see if Kerry could do better. A real veteran? Like me? Yeah I think I like it.

kite005

New in Town
Chamarro
I didnt mean anything in a bad way
But I did buy a panama from a metecristo site, the guy who got robbed and sometimes, you know? I feel it on my head when I'm sleeping. I want to know more about fashion. I'm liking it. Thanks guys. I bet the women will to. Though thats not my motivation. I just like it myself. I need more hats.

Paladin

One of the Regulars
At the point in time that John Kerry had to make the decision to risk his life in order to save another, he demonstrated what he believes in. He believes in the ultimate sacrifice, his life for another. He could have just as easily lost his own. Another thing he believes in is this.....

A country must never wage war because they want to, but because they have to.

John Kerry understands--because he has been there, has taken fire and made that ultimate decision to risk his life for another's--that the ultimate wisdom of a leader is to make sure that when you put young men and women in harm's way that it's for the right reason, you're fighting the right enemy and to turn away when it's not the right reason. At every opportunity in his life, George Bush has taken the easy way to get ahead. In business with every failed deal on the back of someone else's money, in evading combat service, and in avoiding responsibility for his actions at every turn. Four months into his presidency, John F. Kennedy stood before the cameras of the press and took full reponsiblity for the failure of the Bay of Pigs. Even though it was a preconceived Eisenhower and CIA mission. He acknowledged he went with the decision, made the wrong one and as president he was responsible.

George Bush has said to the public, before the cameras of his press conference, that he does not learn from his experieince, has not made errors in judgement and that any failure is someone else's to hold--unless the questions are written down in advance and Karl Rove has the chance to answer it for him. He surrounds himself with not "wise men" but men beholden to moneyed special interests, His vice president remains on the payroll of the one firm making billions in non-bid contracts as a result of the Iraqi invasion. The list concerning this collection of foxes in charge of the henhouse in this current administration is endless. Like I've never seen in my lifetime.

And with that, have a good evening....

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
Originally posted by MK
The truth can stand on it's own. If not we need to re-examine our beliefs.

For the most part I would like to agree with you but this is part of the problem, MK. For a long time now liberal politicians and activists have been boorish, insulting and highly aggressive in their ideological crusade. All the while, conservative minded people have used your above tactic and sat back idly waiting for the obvious truth to pervade. Where does that get us if the facts are not being represented and lies are being perpetuated relentlessly?

It is time to go on the offensive. To meet the enemy on the battle field of ideas and fight them with the same vehemence. The liberal minority in this country are bullies and it is time we stood up to them. I am a jingo because it is the only way to fight the current war on our culture.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot