Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie hats

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
' The Kid' (2019) E.Hawke, C.Pratt & V. D'Onofrio reunited in another western. Haven't seen the movie yet but there appears to be a lot of interesting hats in the trailer. Gotta dig Chris Pratt's false pirate beard too.
the-kid.jpg

Vincent-DOnofrio-in-The-Kid-Lionsgate.jpg

' The Kid' (2019) E.Hawke, C.Pratt & V. D'Onofrio reunited in another western. Haven't seen the movie yet but there appears to be a lot of interesting hats in the trailer. Gotta dig Chris Pratt's false pirate beard too.
the-kid.jpg

Vincent-DOnofrio-in-The-Kid-Lionsgate.jpg
I didn't recognize Vincent D'Onofrio. Love his hat. I'm going to be watching this possibly tonight.

Thanks for the tip, wasn't aware of this movie!

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
I can't prove it, but I believe it to be a fact that whoever designed that Woody doll with that swappable head as an option knew exactly what they were doing.

He also has other swappable appendages which, given the high standards of the lounge I can't elaborate upon but suffice to say, he ain't called woody for nuttin' & Barbie came back for more.;)

I streamed The Kid last night. It's not very accurate to the legend of Billy the Kid but I enjoyed seeing it. It sure beat the normal Sunday night fare.

I don't know anything about Dane DeHaan but he pulled off a pretty good Billy. He had that short dumpy look & his hat was perfect as seen in the famous pic of Billy with the Winchester. While watching it came to me that if a blockbuster movie of Billy was ever made (like Tombstone) Leonardo DiCaprio could probably pull off the perfect Billy.

Ethan Hawke was okay as Pat Garrett. Not as neat & coifed as pics of the real Garrett.

Vincent D'Onofrio played the Sheriff of Santa Fe & was only in one scene & on screen less that 30 seconds or so. When he leaned forward once his hat appeared to have officer braids over the hatband.

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ