Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie Jackets

Havana

One of the Regulars
I haven't dealt with Logan's Closet but I have owned a couple of Vanson's over the years. They are very good quality. Vanson is a well respected manufacturer of primarily motorcycle apparel. Some of their jackets, off the rack and modified, have been used in a number of popular movies and tv shows. I think any Vanson is a solid purchase but just be sure a "real" motorcycle jacket is what you want. By "real" I only mean that they are designed for riding more than fashion. They're usually snug, heavy, and some have longer than usual sleeves to reach into gloves and to keep the sleeves from drawing up when your arms are stretched out to the handlebars.

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thank you very much for the info Havana. I was waiting for a little more feedback but it doesn't look like I will be getting any. My two jackets I wear in the winter are a cowhide Doctor who jacket form Magnoli and a cowhide Wested. Magnoli being my dress jacket and my wested the daily wear. The Wested is a heavy jacket with longer arms (down to my knuckles) so they don't ride up to much when reaching for the steering wheel. It sound like a Vanson will be a good choice for me. I guess I will have to look elsewhere for info on loganscloset. Thanks again.
John

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
The guy that runs Logan's Closet has a great eye for detail and a super vendor to deal with. He has helped me with a couple of my own projects and really has a love for his work. Being made by Vanson, you can be guaranteed of a good product.

Kind regards,
Indy

D

drafttek

I live about 20 minutes from Vanson and have one of their A-2s. It's a very heavy jacket, very well made. If I ever find myself skittering down the road, freshly separated from my bike, I might not mind so much wearing this jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart