Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie Quote Game

Kilted_Surveyor

Familiar Face
Well done, Mr. Marlowe! :eusa_clap For the life of me I could not remember which movie that was!!

Try this...."There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain."

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
"If you ever fool around with a woman, always hide a dollar in the toe of your boot and you'll come out a dollar to the good. That is if you keep your boots on."

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
bingo

"John Wayne slugged his pal Ward Bond in a pictured called "Hondo" for the same reason. If you want to confuse the enemy, hit a friend."

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Who said this, and in what movie...............

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering,along the edge of a straight razor.....and surviving."

Mark from Plano

One of the Regulars
HadleyH said:
Who said this, and in what movie...............

"I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream. It's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering,along the edge of a straight razor.....and surviving."

Marlon Brando (Col. Kurtz) in Apocalypse Now.

My addition: Name both actors/actresses in this exchange and the movie.

"Boris, sex without love is an empty, meaningless experience."
"Yes, but as empty meaningless experiences go, it's one of the best."

Mike K.

One Too Many
Love and Death

Hey, you all do realize that most of these quotes can be found simply by typing them in a Google search, right? Maybe we should try some more obscure lines, or just parts of lines...or we make a "rule" that no Google searches can be used.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Mike K. said:
Hey, you all do realize that most of these quotes can be found simply by typing them in a Google search, right? Maybe we should try some more obscure lines, or just parts of lines...or we make a "rule" that no Google searches can be used.

No Google searches can be used????????????? BUAHAHAHAHA!

Google or not, its fun all the same dear Mike K. ;) :whistling [angel]

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
that mean you are using Google? ;)
dishonest people...shame shame :p
btw, the desperate measures quote is from the new Sweeney Todd...

Kilted_Surveyor

Familiar Face
Here's one....

I spent a good portion of the day going over great one liners in my head while I was on the road between meetings! Damn whom ever started this thread!!!!;)
Try this one...Movie, Actor and character's name

"I guess that's the way the whole durned human comedy keeps perpetuatin' itself."

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Kilted_Surveyor said:
I spent a good portion of the day going over great one liners in my head while I was on the road between meetings! Damn whom ever started this thread!!!!;)
Try this one...Movie, Actor and character's name

"I guess that's the way the whole durned human comedy keeps perpetuatin' itself."

Big Lebowski, Sam Elliot i believe...and i don't think he had a name in that film but i could be wrong...[huh]

Prairie Dog

A-List Customer
Here's another one-

HadleyH said:
Fair,fair,fair FAIR! C'mon now chill out! LOL
You tell them Hadley!

" They are all farmers. Farmers talk of nothing but fertilizer and women. I've never shared their enthusiasm for fertilizer. As for women, I became indifferent when I was eighty-three."

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Prairie Dog said:
You tell them Hadley!

" They are all farmers. Farmers talk of nothing but fertilizer and women. I've never shared their enthusiasm for fertilizer. As for women, I became indifferent when I was eighty-three."

Magnificent Seven...The Old Man...

Kilted_Surveyor

Familiar Face
Here is an easy one! (I love this thread!! I'm shocked I got anything done at work today!!)

Walt Whitman once said, "I see great things in baseball. It's our game, the American game. It will repair our losses and be a blessing to us." You could look it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo