Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moving Sale: Vintage GE Turquoise Iron, Vintage Rhinestone Jewelry, Compact, Purse...

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi! Looks like I'm going to be moving closer to New York City (anyone know of a place I should move into with the bf?) and thus I shall be selling off some goodies. These are the tip of the iceberg, more to come I'm sure. No reasonable offer refused - cleanout is the goal!

Here's the directory of all the images: http://www.boomspeed.com/hjcanning/Moving08/

Pics to come!

Miss_Bella_Hell

Turquoise bracelet - $2
DSCN0030.jpg

vintage Wood Lacquer Bracelet - $2
DSCN0031.jpg

DSCN0032.jpg

Deco Bakelite (not tested) with problems - missing rhinestones and the jewel detail is held only by clamp, not attached to the black plastic - $5 or so? PENDING
DSCN0033.jpg

DSCN0034.jpg

Vintage Pin and Belt Set - $10 TAKEN
DSCN0038.jpg

DSCN0037.jpg

Forever 21 Pierced Ears - $2? SOLD
DSCN0040.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

Dress or fur clip - $15 TAKEN
DSCN0041.jpg

DSCN0042.jpg

Vintage Avon ring - $2
DSCN0043.jpg

F21 stretch Bracelet - $2
DSCN0045.jpg

Fancy Carolee Swarovski and Enamel - $15
DSCN0047.jpg

Lucite Bracelet and Necklace Set - $7 TAKEN
DSCN0049.jpg

Handmade Stretchy Necklace - $5
DSCN0050.jpg

NOS Compact (a little powder in there from me) - $15 Taken
DSCN0052.jpg

DSCN0053.jpg

DSCN0054.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Oooh moving... how exciting! How bout I just come to your house and sweep through and take away everything you don't want? :)

I definitely want the lucite bracelet and necklace. I think I could also use the black/rhinestone bracelet but it's hard to say. Does the rhinestone part wobble at all or is it clamped on there pretty tight?

Miss_Bella_Hell

KittyT said:
Oooh moving... how exciting! How bout I just come to your house and sweep through and take away everything you don't want? :)

I definitely want the lucite bracelet and necklace. I think I could also use the black/rhinestone bracelet but it's hard to say. Does the rhinestone part wobble at all or is it clamped on there pretty tight?

Ok, all yours. The clamp is tight but I wouldn't count on it to hold when worn. It might need to be attached. I can send it over to you and you can play with it, and then pay for it later if you want to keep it.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Sunny said:
I would like the pin and belt buckle set! Those are so snazzy.

Apparently, my offer to make different coloured exchangeable belts to use with this buckle wasn't enough to get her to keep it :)

Sunny

One Too Many
KittyT said:
Apparently, my offer to make different coloured exchangeable belts to use with this buckle wasn't enough to get her to keep it :)
Haha! You're braver than I - I'll just make one and stick with it!

Miss_Bella_Hell

KittyT said:

I know myself. I'd never use 'em. Thanks tho. ;) Anyway this is about GETTING RID of stuff!

Miss_Bella_Hell

HoneyBee said:
Oh I would love the ponytail purse, if it's still available!! If so, how can I get in contact with you?

Yes, you can have it! You need to make a few more posts (I think 10 total?), then you can PM. When you can, send me a PM and we'll work out details.

HoneyBee

New in Town
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Yes, you can have it! You need to make a few more posts (I think 10 total?), then you can PM. When you can, send me a PM and we'll work out details.

Thank you so much!! I love Ponytail things. I'll work on the posts...... :)

Miss_Bella_Hell

Thanks everyone who is responding - it's great to sell in the Classifieds because if I ever miss my things I can just email you for an update! Anyhow most of the things that are vintage have been purchased. If anyone wants anything else, name whatever price you want. A buck is a perfectly fine offer!

HoneyBee

New in Town
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Hm, maybe it's 15. I don't really want to post my email on here, in case a spider gets hold of it (or creepy FL people! lol).

I think it's 15....I don't want to be a nuisance and just post for the sake of posting, but I should be able to accomplish four relevant posts within the next couple of days so I can start PMing - will that work? I'm pretty shy so I tend to not post, but I'll try to get over that for now. ;) I don't blame you for not wanting to post your email....

Thank you again!!

Miss_Bella_Hell

HoneyBee said:
I think it's 15....I don't want to be a nuisance and just post for the sake of posting, but I should be able to accomplish four relevant posts within the next couple of days so I can start PMing - will that work? I'm pretty shy so I tend to not post, but I'll try to get over that for now. ;) I don't blame you for not wanting to post your email....

Thank you again!!

Haha no problem! I bet you can go through some posts and ask perfectly legitimate questions in some of the threads! I will hold the purse for you, so no rush.

HoneyBee

New in Town
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Haha no problem! I bet you can go through some posts and ask perfectly legitimate questions in some of the threads! I will hold the purse for you, so no rush.

Hey check me out - I think this makes 15!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou