Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musician's hats

John Popper, Blues Traveler.

14aidyb.jpg

hwd3lv.jpg

vhxbom.jpg

ht5pie.jpg

oi9206.jpg

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
John Popper, Blues Traveler.

14aidyb.jpg

hwd3lv.jpg

vhxbom.jpg

ht5pie.jpg

oi9206.jpg

John is a super talent

I used to see those guys in small clubs in the late 80s and early 90s ... they were from around my way

I'm sure a lot of people got tired of hearing them after they had a couple hits in the mid to late 90s ... but I'll tell you what ... that dude is super gifted

back in the day he would straight up perform packing a sidearm ... but he would have so many accessories hanging from him you couldn't really tell ... until you looked close and were like .... oh $#!t John's comin heavy ... and I don't mean his weight

Last edited:
John is a super talent

I used to see those guys in small clubs in the late 80s and early 90s ... they were from around my way

I'm sure a lot of people got tired of hearing them after they hat a couple hits in the mid to late 90s ... but I'll tell you what ... that dude is super gifted

back in the day he would straight up perform packing a sidearm ... but he would have so many accessories hanging from him you couldn't really tell ... until you looked close and were like .... oh $#!t John's comin heavy ... and I don't mean his weight
Haven't had the privilege of seeing him in person but I really enjoy his music & performing via video. He definitely has talent & the energy to go with it.

John is a super talent

I'm sure a lot of people got tired of hearing them after they hat a couple hits in the mid to late 90s ... but I'll tell you what ... that dude is super gifted

Well these days, he's half the man he was, and that's a good thing. I've seen them twice, the first time w/ the Stones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerry w/o a beard is indeed an unusual sight. And w/o a black t-shirt is even more rare, at least all the time I saw him.

And now for the Irish entry of Whiskey in The Jar

I can't see how Phil would ever get a hat over that 'fro, though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick