Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My 25$ langlitz score

01flhr

One of the Regulars

Go easy on me guys this is my first thread with pictures. This may take a few minutes. I know this jacket doesnt fit, i bought it for my wife and hopefully it fits her

01flhr

One of the Regulars
Its saying the pictures from my phone are too big. Theres a 1mb limit to files, so i just put a link to the photobucket album.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Not bad, other than the large hole in the lining near the pocket. Easily worth $100, or even $200. My guess is, if your wife doesn't like it, and you listed it on eBay as-is, it'd go for around $350 -- leather jackets seem to be selling there somewhat sluggishly lately.

I don't know what Langlitz would charge to reline it, but it'd almost certainly be worth it to have them do it. With a good lining, it'd probably be able to command $550-600+ on the 'bay.

JVanBro

Familiar Face
Definitely worth it, and worth fixing for resale or for someone else to enjoy. I'm glad I shared the find and it got picked up by folks who will appreciate it. [emoji106]

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk

technovox

One Too Many
Nice score! Yes, if it doesn't fit the wife, definitely throw it up on here or on ebay for a tidy profit. Curious that it's so small- the seller told me it fit him when he weighed 230 lbs, and he was selling because he'd lost weight and it was too big.

technovox

One Too Many
BTW- Re-lining a Langlitz jacket isn't cheap- I recently had my Langlitz goatskin jacket relined by a local tailor, and it ended up costing me around $200. And that was much cheaper than what Langlitz had quoted me.

01flhr

One of the Regulars
I was suprized that he fit in it at 230 also. He told me it was roomie before he lost almost 100lbs. He was also only about 5ft7. I actually got my hopes up some that it might fit me. My vanson in a size 52 aside from being a shade long is about as good as an off the rack jacket can. Im happy with it. I hope the wife is, but, if not, it will be put up for sale along with the bates and vanson to go toward my new langlitz fund

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot