Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Aero FQHH Highwayman (Black Alpaca lining) 44"

dr.velociraptor

One of the Regulars
Does that say 95 pounds for shipping? Man if that shipping were reduced I would be all over this, I could probably get a new one once the bidding ends and shipping is factored in. That's ~$150 to ship the US.

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Does that say 95 pounds for shipping? Man if that shipping were reduced I would be all over this, I could probably get a new one once the bidding ends and shipping is factored in. That's ~$150 to ship the US.

If you read down the offering a bit, he says that he put in the max shipping amount (to Australia) and that actual shipping would vary depending on where it was being shipped.

Navin323i

Practically Family
I saw that but on the drop down if you pick United States it remains 95 pounds.

The seller mentions the reason for this... "the Ebay system does not allow me to put in individual postage prices and only the flat rate for the highest cost at £95 to Australia)".

You'll have to contact the seller to obtain the shipping cost to the U.S. Good luck... hope you wind up getting this jacket! :)

Plumbline

One Too Many
I have added typical shipping costs .... and the weight of the jacket :)

The USA will typically be between £36 and £69 depending on the speed of shipping and insurance required ... I will be directed by the buyer in this regard and shipping will be AT COST.

As previously mentioned the Ebay system doesn't allow me to put in individual shipping costs by country ( their system not mine :( ) If anyone wants a specific shipping quote send me a message and I'll get it quoted up by Royal Mail Parcelforce Worldwide AT COST !!!

HTH

Robb

too much coffee

Practically Family
... my FQHH Highwayman 44"

Ebay Item No. ......... 120798625057

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120798625057?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Unique order from Aero with black alpaca wool lining l. MINT condition and this jacket today from Aero would be over £500.

Check it out on the Aero website ...

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=1

Hello Plumbline;

So is your Highwayman black or brown. Pics look brown but the description reads black.
Also, is the jacket made of vintage FQHH or the heavy FQHH. The header reads vintage and description reads heavy.
Could you say how old the jacket is?
Thanks!

coffee

Last edited:

dr.velociraptor

One of the Regulars
You have a***d just killing this auction.

What possesses people to bid every three hours on an eBay item? There should be a class on eBay before you're allowed to bid. All eBay wins are won in the final ten seconds, regardless if you've sat on top for 5 days. The guy is in a bidding war with himself. Good for the OP though, he should make out nicely on this sale.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot