Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Blue Heaven

It looks...

• fine to me!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • cheap!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Got another blue one today. Black Sheep Hat Works:

Note the wind trolley button has a gill too!
IMG_0416_zpsddd0b85e.jpg

More pixs here: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...ep-Hat-Works&p=1600987&viewfull=1#post1600987

Holy schneikees thats a beautiful lid! WOW

1930s Mallory

01115.jpg

01213.jpg

Splintercellsz I love the visual texture of that hat. Nice classic ribbon treatment.

g.durand

One Too Many
Brando--I've been pondering something in Midnight from Art....one of these days.
Justin--that's a rare one. Congrats.
hats--very unique, sir.

The only blue hat I have...navy Optimo.
IMG_2317_zps1cb2de48.jpg

Last edited:
Many thanks Mr. Durand and A&A! I probably should clarify the color description to be "periwinkle blue/gray," but either way, you are correct... a funky color to coordinate without picking up the purple excessively. I don't do purple. Or violet. Or lilac. I do periwinkle blue/gray. Confidently!:D

viclip

Practically Family
Viclip, what a stellar looking hat!

Thx for your kind words, splintercellsz.

These Biltmore Rosellinis really are awesome hats when seen "in the flesh". Regrettably my low end camera failed to accurately reproduce the actual deep blue coloration, & it seems to have somewhat squished the image in the horizontal plane. If I can kick my hat & fountain pen addictions, perhaps one day I'll acquire a decent digital camera.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot