Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Blue Heaven

It looks...

• fine to me!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • cheap!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lynx

New in Town
A Blue cloud over my head..

Nice blue toppers!

edit: (sorry bartender, thanks for moving, didn't notice this thread!)

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Good point, A n'A! I've more or less neglected this thread.

I'll start with this Dobbs Golden Coach navy blue velour, the "Tarantula."

024tyu.jpg

023xcf.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Okay, I have one more blue hat. This little virtually brimless derby. It has no markings other than the coat of arms in the liner. It's a damn fine hat, and fits like a dream, too. Yet, I have a tough time wearing it out, for obvious reasons. If anyone recognizes the coat of arms, please speak up! I'd love to know who made this.

002zszr.jpg

003dnj.jpg

So you get an idea of the "stature" of this baby:

004xib.jpg

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
David, I may have, it's pretty out there :) It's all Bob's creativity. I wore it all day around in a crowded mall (not by choice) and didn't get beaten though.

Last edited:
I finally settled on "periwinkle" blue as the best description of this MacLachlan's color. Definitely NOT a color made today. Hope your monitors' colors are well tuned. The ribbon (not original to the hat) is vintage, close to the (original) edge binding color.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Justin - Did you get that hat from Nik? Very classy; it has a look all its own. :thumb:

hats - That is a very unique color. I don't believe I've ever seen a hat in that color before. That's a hard color to coordinate; you wear that very well, sir. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner