Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My boss decided it was time to buy a leather jacket

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
Well, you've all already said what I would've said anyway.
The thing I just can't get over is the price of that Burburry jacket.
There must be a lot of people with more money than common sense.
Sheesh!
Lenny

pauleway

Practically Family
lol

seriously though, how much do y'all think this jacket costs to make?

I guess it is amusing sometimes how different we are. To him that label is a badge of honour but for me it's a modern day dunces's cap

Just don't let your boss see the pictures of you in that test jacket from AL, or he will be having some fun at your expense!

majormajor

One Too Many
Still think he'd have been better with a Burberry....

stupidg.jpg

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This is dreadful, fellas. Poking fun at this gentleman like that!

Don't you understand that those Armani jackets are made from genuine Western Amazonian
armadillo foreskins? And that as such, that jacket is guaranteed not to tear or rip unless at least
more than one and a half pounds of pressure is applied to it with a plastic cafeteria knife? Jackets
like that are in aleague of their own.

And they can stay there! lol

schitzo

Suspended

Don't you understand that those Armani jackets are made from genuine Western Amazonian
armadillo foreskins? And that as such, that jacket is guaranteed not to tear or rip unless at least
more than one and a half pounds of pressure is applied to it with a plastic cafeteria knife? Jackets

Hear hear!

It took a while but finally someone with a bit of class has piped up

schitzo

Suspended
Just don't let your boss see the pictures of you in that test jacket from AL, or he will be having some fun at your expense!

hah I guess I had that coming! Thanks for the sage advice Pauleway

The funny thing was, those pics were taken right outta the box and looking at them it does appear that my ripped torso is about to burst through the seems at any moment.. and I can understand why there were cries of 'get a 42 in here'..

yet after I'd tried it on a few more times, round about the 5th go it had actually relaxed and I could do it all the way up without those funny lines on the front. The armpits were still a bit too close for my liking, but in the end I realised it wasn't as small as I had first thought. Incidentally, I don think that skinny 38 was done any favours by the inside zip pocket either

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up

That was a good un!

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred