My Brand new ELMC Roadstar

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by SJC, Nov 10, 2017.

1. SJC

SJC Suspended

Hi everyone !
    For four years I've been studying and saving for this jacket , ELMC Roadstar in American walnut color . Holy shit it is incredible from the high quality craftsmanship,Huge belt , zippers , Italian horsehide ! I can't thank Charlie from History Preservation enough ! I never had a jacket this high quality before I'm chest 38 and Charlie recommended size 40 and he was correct ! Thank you so much .
    Steven

Attached Files:

willyto, jonesy86, HPA Rep and 18 others like this.
  2. TREEMAN

TREEMAN One Too Many

Your big grin sez it all.......Beautiful jacket !!

A-1 and SJC like this.
  3. Great fit. Looks good..!! ;)

SJC likes this.
  4. SJC

SJC Suspended

5. SJC

SJC Suspended

Thank you! I was starring at this jacket for 4 years and I said, I have to get it b/c everything I wait on disappears or sells or discontinues.

A-1 likes this.
  6. SJC

SJC Suspended

Haha. It's a bad picture . I was just too excited to try it on. I didn't even get the really cool dice zippers or the skull emblem belt in the photograph.

7. SJC

SJC Suspended

Thank you for sharing in my happiness. This jacket is so bad ass in construction quality.

A-1 and HoosierDaddy like this.
  8. seres

seres A-List Customer

Very nice! I've been looking at one for some time, too. Now that I've seen those pictures...

SJC likes this.
  9. dan_t

dan_t Practically Family

Rockin'!!!

SJC likes this.
  10. BobJ

BobJ Practically Family

That is a cool jacket. I like it much better in the brown than black. I also like the dice and skull on the belt - although I would wear it without the belt. Is that also a skull logo on the zipper pull?

Is there enough room for you to zip it up? Is it comfortable, with good range of motion?

Live your life in it until it's an old friend and you find you wouldn't even THINK of trading it for a brand new one.

A-1 and SJC like this.
  11. nick123

nick123 I'll Lock Up

Even from a distance that jacket screams quality. Congrats and you deserve it!

SJC and A-1 like this.
  12. Superfluous

Superfluous My Mail is Forwarded Here

Very nice -- congrats!

A-1 and SJC like this.
  13. Mich486

Mich486 One Too Many

I love it, easy one of the best jacket I’ve seen in this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SJC likes this.
  14. Thuggee

Thuggee Practically Family

I’ve been eyeing one of these in black, would you say it’s a warm jacket, the linings woollen right? ( I’m to lazy to check the specs on the ELMC website )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SJC likes this.
  15. SJC

SJC Suspended

Thank you soooo much for sharing in my happiness. I highly recommend. I am not a connosieur on these things but I know high high quality craftsmanship when I see it and touch it and feel it. The smell alone will make you buy 5 of these jackets. Just treat yourself like I did. I said if I wait 5 years, my luck it won't be available anymore.

A-1 and Thuggee like this.
  16. SJC

SJC Suspended

Yes. The premium vegetable tanned Italian horsehide is very heavy. The wool is soft and not itchy. I am bald so i am always freezing .I am wearing it with only a tee shirt and I bought a wool hat in Great Britain on Vacation so, it'll match b/c they are both from UK.

A-1 and Thuggee like this.
  17. SJC

SJC Suspended

Thank you for sharing in my happiness. It blew my mind away in person b/c I was only judging the leather from Terry Mitchell's youtube fit video on the Californian style. Treat yourself .

Mich486 and Thuggee like this.
  18. SJC

SJC Suspended

Thank you for sharing in my happiness ! It's an awesome coat.
    Thanks bud, Thank you for sharing in my happiness. From the History preservation website , I didn't even see the minute details like the skull key chain on the main zippers. It's def bad ass. Now I need to buy a big handmade Moto Guzi motorcycle.

19. SJC

SJC Suspended

Thanks Pal, thanks for sharing in my happiness. Im size 38 and jacket is 40 and it zips and there is plenty of range of motion. I can see why you'd wear it without the belt. The optional belt is very heavy but I love the heavy buckle and skull imprinted on it. It screams quality. Maybe one day in another 5 years I can afford the black one. Have an awesome day.

20. SJC

SJC Suspended

Thanks Pal !!! Thank you for sharing in my happiness.

dan_t likes this.