Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My dear friend passed away today

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I will include her in my prayers tonight, along with a prayer of strength for those left behind.

I'm so sorry.

-Viola

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I'm very saddened for your loss.

I've had Moonlight Seranade running through my head all day in honor of your loved one.

May she rest in peace.

rockyj

One of the Regulars
My deepest heartfelt condolences

I too lost a loved one this last year to Cancer. I feel your pain and sadness. I know she would want you to stay strong and to remember all the good times you had together.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Trix, may I extend my warmest sympathies to you, Wolf, and everyone affected by the loss of your dear friend.
In the short time that I have known you, it has been easy to see that you are an incredibly thoughtful and caring friend. I'm certain that you brought much comfort to Nikki and Wolf too during their time of need.
I too can tell from Nikki's picture that she was an amazing and strong woman.
You are in my thoughts and prayers, as well as all the others affected by this sad event.
Bless you all....

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
Trickeration,
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It's always sad but even more so to lose somone so young.

Paisley,
I'm also very sorry to hear about the loss of your special furry friend.
"Dogs lives are too short. Their only fault really."
-Agnes Sligh Turnbull

Trickeration

Practically Family
Thank you all so much for you kind thought and prayers. I'll be sure to pass them on to Wolf, too. And my prayers go out to those of you who have suffered loss as well. Nikki had just joined the lounge and was hoping to go to the QM the year before last, but was feeling too tired to attend. We thought it was just her new job and the band's busy schedule taking it's toll, but she learned about the cancer just weeks later. This past year, she was in the middle of radiation treatments. She enjoyed reading posts here, and was looking forward to meeting everyone. I'm sure she would have really liked all of you.

A few of the the local loungers went dancing last night at the venue where Nikki was on the swing team. We wore teal and white ribbons in her honor and being together, dancing, was very healing.

Again, thank you all for your prayers and support. Teresa

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
May I also add my sympathies. I lost a good friend to leukemia just over a year ago; and it was very painful. She was 19 and had only completed one semester of college. I hope that through time, the sorrow may heal to the best of its ability.

Love them while you have the time.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Wolf, you, all of her family and friends.

We grieve these losses and the big hole it makes in our lives. Always try to fill that hole with the best thoughts and memories of your loved ones and how they made a big difference in both the big things as well as the every day events. Honor her memory.

Sincerely,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo