Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My fabulous new Optimo

Lady Blue

Familiar Face
Hi all
Just got my custom Optimo today from Graham Thompson and it is simply perfect for me. Its a 2 1/4" brim and about a 4.5" crown. The color is called clove, and it has a black ribbon and a brown brim lining ribbon. I asked Graham to sign the inside of the sweatband and put the date the hat was made so that generations from now my family will know when this hat was made. He did an amazing job and the quality is superb in my humble opinion. He didn't emboss my initials on it until he was absolutely certain that I was happy with it. I highly recommend him.
So, what do you think?
DSCF1143.jpg

DSCF1142.jpg

DSCF1139.jpg

DSCF1141.jpg

Really like the center dent, LB. That brim is only two and quarter? For some reason it looks a smidgen wider than that. But it fits the crown height and ribbon width quite well.

Lady Blue

Familiar Face
here is a pic of me in the hat, by popular demand. I love how no matter how I play with the brim (up, down, one side up, ect) it always looks great and is so pliable that I can mold it with nothing but my hands.
I thought the brim was wider myself when I first picked it up, but it must be an optical illusion. I had to break out the ruler to believe it!

DSCF1149copy.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR