Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My father has been manufacturing shoes for the biggest luxury brands for almost 40 years.

Roberto Cor

Vendor
I convinced him to start his own thing. At 71.

He is a shoemaker and worked in a factory near Florence (Italy) his whole life.

I've been trying to convince him for years, and now I'm helping him to launch his first collection.

They are custom suede shoes, handcrafted in Italy.
I'm biased so I won't say that they look great (but they do).

9VvkBtY.jpg
fyerZXO.jpg
7bUZT7w.jpg
TRwJFAJ.jpg

I convinced him to start his own thing. At 71.

He is a shoemaker and worked in a factory near Florence (Italy) his whole life.

I've been trying to convince him for years, and now I'm helping him to launch his first collection.

They are custom suede shoes, handcrafted in Italy.
I'm biased so I won't say that they look great (but they do).

9VvkBtY.jpg
fyerZXO.jpg
7bUZT7w.jpg
TRwJFAJ.jpg
They do look great! Are they sized such that I can wear proper socks? What is his upper size limit, width included. I wear a US size 13, EEEE, if available.

Last edited:

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So you joined this (outerwear) forum yesterday for the sole purpose of shilling your father's new shoe offerings? Thanks for the contribution.

Roberto Cor

Vendor
So you joined this (outerwear) forum yesterday for the sole purpose of shilling your father's new shoe offerings? Thanks for the contribution.
I genuinely thought that it could have been interesting, I didn't even post any links. If it's not appropriate I can delete it, I'm just very passionate about this project :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points