Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My kind of digital cameras!

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
c7c0a1f20d.jpg

DCC_M3plus_Hand_mittel_01.jpg

DCC_M3plus_back_mittel_01.jpg

:D

http://www.minox.com

Kind regards,
Indy

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I still moon over that Rolleiflex MiniDigi but at around $200 it's a little pricey for me; they actually use the fact that it can be used as a fashion accessory in the sales pitch, which I thought was interesting.

Also, did you see the limited edition version in red? $385 on ebay but, gosh, it's sharp.

338581210_e268cc5827.jpg

V

VargasBaby

OMG I want one!

I'm going to have to wait for other things first, but I want one none the less! :)

digital roll of film?

Has anyone hacked a CCD or whatever tricknocracy digital magic, and come up with something you could "load" into a modded say, pre war Leica, which would capture data at the focal plane and allow one to use orig. lenses? A digital roll of tri-ex?

MrBern

I'll Lock Up
there was talk of that for many years but it never really materialized. A digital back that looked like a roll of 35mm film...wouldve been nice.
And digital backs for older cameras like the hassie or a speedgraphic cost tens of thousand$.

Adele

One of the Regulars
I remember seeing that camera in a BH catalog once! Seriously, I would love to be an owner of one.

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
I'd love to see those, or an older Leica model, in the original size, not scaled down. In the other thread, I posted a picture showing the flash - looks wonderful, but the miniature size is irritating. In a one-to-one copy, you could still use the spare space for other things like lenses or the like.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Indy Magnoli said:
Ech... bummer. Well, I guess I'll just have to rely on my copper IXUSi which I think has a great retro look:

dadscamera.jpg

Kind regards,
Indy

Oooh! That's gorgeous and I've never seen the copper finish! I just bought a new camera too, darn.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Used to be you could get horribly made but good-looking Russian counterfeit Leicas on eBay. Some steampunker could probably wire one up with digi-guts pretty effectively.

f14_s.jpg

Soviet-made FED, 1934. Probably not available on eBay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner