Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Eastman B-3

thor

Call Me a Cab
Nice jacket, and great fit! Here in NYC it's currently a chilly 30 degrees; perfect weather for a B-3.
Wear it in good health!

Edward

Bartender
Very nice. I'm partial to a B3. I have a Lost Worlds already (russet on seal), but I'd be very tempted by one of these and especially a redskin if I came across them at the right price.

Stand By

One Too Many
Exactly. A lovely cut ... is it the .50Cal version?
As lovely as it is, purely speaking for myself, I preferred the "un-aged" type of sheepskin finish (how do they get this matt/creased finish? Is it heat?) as I prefer to age them myself with lots of wear in lots of weather, like the originals ... but that said CBI, your B-3 does look very authentic; it's very "The War Lover" ... and that's no bad thing! And it's a nice fit too. Wear it gladly and in good health ... and thanks for posting!

Foster

One of the Regulars
It's a house model ELC, the .50 cal version has a different back panel arrangement.
(I've examined this jacket and figured that out)

ronbo

Familiar Face
That's a Beauty. I have their 'redskin' version with the two piece back and NOS original zipper. Just wish I lived in colder climate lol. Enjoy -Ronbo

archbury918

One of the Regulars
The weather here in the Great Lakes has been hovering around zero the past few days. Even had a couple days w/ wind chills as low as minus 20.
I've been loving the chance to wear my B-3's in complete comfort.
@ CBI, for a house jacket, that ELC looks outstanding. How old is it? It also fits you very well. Is it your normal size?

GJ nord

Familiar Face
My one needs a new zip, anyone know of where to get a replacement (apart from Eastmans, as they'd probably charge me £50....) I use to wear my b3 or the D1 all the time when I had my Jeep.....ah those were the days....

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Just a crisp 38c here in Oz...easier to look at jackets on the net rather than wear them...:(

Well Buny... it was a balmy 3 Below this morning... Farenheit. You had to thaw your words out to hear youself speak. AND its snowing to beat the band right now... on top of the 8 inches we already got! "Winter Wonderland" my arse!

Worf

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Well Buny... it was a balmy 3 Below this morning... Farenheit. You had to thaw your words out to hear youself speak. AND its snowing to beat the band right now... on top of the 8 inches we already got! "Winter Wonderland" my arse!

Worf
Crikey! I'm guessing you guys don't do "pants off Fridays"? Enjoy the jacket weather mate...I might get a b3 body painted on and go surfing. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart