Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Jaxon!

fatwoul

Practically Family
Colby Jack said:
Sorry i was incomunicado...Got really sick at the childs bday party...ended up in the hospital...then a family emergency cropped up and I had to leave town. Still not 100%...more like 60....Indy told me everyone was asking...Thanks all for caring....
Anyway...back to our normal broadcast...Great looking lid IC!...I am going to look at the Jaxon line and see what I find.....Gosh I missed all of you....:)

Yeah man we wondered where you'd got to! All set to meet up with indycop then you just disappeared. I'd have understood if you vanished afterwards - I'd have just figured you ran away with the circus. ;)

Anyway, sorry to hear about your bad luck, but glad to see you survived it, and are getting better. :)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
fatwoul said:
Yeah man we wondered where you'd got to! All set to meet up with indycop then you just disappeared. I'd have understood if you vanished afterwards - I'd have just figured you ran away with the circus. ;)

Anyway, sorry to hear about your bad luck, but glad to see you survived it, and are getting better. :)
haha!lol Are you saying as a circus clown?:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
Sorry i was incomunicado...Got really sick at the childs bday party...ended up in the hospital...then a family emergency cropped up and I had to leave town. Still not 100%...more like 60....Indy told me everyone was asking...Thanks all for caring....
Anyway...back to our normal broadcast...Great looking lid IC!...I am going to look at the Jaxon line and see what I find.....Gosh I missed all of you....:)
I have now called off the bloodhounds!:eusa_clap

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Ryan said:
Hey Starius, I looked on here for some opinions on this hat but didnt see any, I found some nice comments on the brand. I'm far from being in experts on these types of hats but for the price, I'm really happy with it. My wool caps and repo ball caps can cost me 40-50 bucks.
IC now has me wanting the Bogart after my experience with the monk.
Like IC I was happy with the folks at VHS. Having a odd shaped head, I went to the store in Sacramento. They sold it to me for the internet sale price, let me pick out a different feather, cleaned it up and gave me a box. The sales gal was really nice and very informative. Flat out she said it was Rabbit. I asked her "how do they get Rabbit fur, do they shear the little guy?" and she went blank. She then brought over a wool felt monk so I could compare. There's a big difference between the two.
You have any pics of you with the monk ?

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
It was your pic and comments in the what are you wearing today thread that sent me looking for one! I was not disappointed! Thanks, Bigman.:eusa_clap

Glad I could be of help. Like I said before, I am very pleased with my Jaxon Bogart hat. It is a good quality hat at a reasonable price, and has given me several years of almost daily service. I am sure you will enjoy yours as well.

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
I have the same hat, IndyCop, and it's a real bargain at the price offered by the Village Hat Shop.....Looks great on you too!!!

Bruneau

Suspended
I just talked a buddy into that Jaxon Iconoclast for $60. From what you guys have said about them, I'm sure he'll love it. His Akubra Bushman just looks too big on the skinny ol' dude. He does love that rabbit fur though. :D

Thanks for the tip on a great deal.

fatwoul

Practically Family
J.T.Marcus said:
Unlike sheep, rabbits don't like to stand still for a haircut!

See, if only we could communicate with the rabbit, we could explain to him that if he would Dolittle more than sit still, we wouldn't have to kill him. lol

Qwkslvr

One of the Regulars
Jaxon Bogart Shield

I just looked over the Jaxon Bogart at their official site. That really is a very good looking hat. Even their logo shield is great. It has dogs! Think I'll get me one as my official walk-the-dogs hat.;)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Just to update on the bogie, this thing has become incredibly soft and even more comfortable, Unbelievable for $68. I plan to order the black one and change the ribbon to gray, After ordering one of art's hats.

Starius

Practically Family
So, earlier this week I ordered a Jaxon Tweed Ivy Cap from Village Hat Shop which will arrive tomorrow. This is my first order from them, so it added me to their online mailing list.

Today, I got such a mailing list email from them which contained a coupon code for 15% off Jaxon hats until this sunday, Dec 9th.
I told myself, no no... you just ordered this tweed hat you twit, you don't need to spend anymore money right now. But, I fear my resolve crumbled as the day grew long, and I am now here to inform you I just ordered my very own steel grey jaxon bogart for just $57.80.
Merry Christmas to me, yours truly, your self.

I'm sure I will post my thoughts and pictures here once said hat has arrived.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24