Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Raiders of the Lost Ark fedora from Schubert Hats

djd

Practically Family
006pd.jpg

I have four Indiana Jones type Feds but this is my new favourite

Last edited:

djd

Practically Family
Thanks guys! Trying to do it from my phone which is a bit more challenging than I thought! Yes it is well dusted! It's pretty much mark for mark screen accurate with the one used in the Cairo scenes in Raiders :)

The Good

Call Me a Cab
That's an impressive Raiders of the Lost Ark fedora, Djd! It looks to have an extremely similar appearance to the one in the film.

djd

Practically Family
Thanks JB. I also have an Adventurebilt Raiders in rabbit, a fed IV, an Uptowner from Todds Costumes and previously a Henry from AB and a Herbert Johnson reblocked by AB. In terms of capturing the look I think this one from Schubert is the best :)

Tone

A-List Customer
First custom I've seen to actually look somewhat close to the Christy's felt. I like their understanding of the centerpoint tacking on the ribbon line, too. What hat is this one in the back, btw?
004pzs.jpg

Glad you're enjoying your hat.

djd

Practically Family
Hey, man, welcome to FL. Good to see you over here. I like your Schubert version of the SoC hat. I suppose its rabbit? I'm gonna PM you for more info.

Yes pal, it's rabbit and very soft and floppy- that said it seems to hold onto it's shape very well. Survived five weeks in a box during shipment and came out looking perfect . I love this hat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic