Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Schott 141, size 44, brown, mid-'80s, to trade for a size 40

A.B. Berman

New in Town
Hello everyone. Even after cleaning and reconditioning by Arrow leather (which I found by lurking on Fedora Lounge), my size 44 Schott 141 is still too big, go figure. I decided to see if I could find a trade somehow. So having lurked on and enjoyed reading many interesting posts on this site over the last year, I just joined. So I hope it is not bad form to join and immediately post on the classifieds.

I'd like to find a similar vintage (or newer) 141 in brown in a size 40. Mine is in very good condition with original liner, Arrow having done an amazing job restoring it. I would be more than happy to post or send additional photos to anyone who is interested. I suppose an outright sale would not be out of the question, in which case I'd be looking at $350 which would cover my total cost of purchase and restoration.
IMG_0123.JPG
IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0122.JPG

Thank you,
a.b.

A.B. Berman

New in Town
Hello everyone. Even after cleaning and reconditioning by Arrow leather (which I found by lurking on Fedora Lounge), my size 44 Schott 141 is still too big, go figure. I decided to see if I could find a trade somehow. So having lurked on and enjoyed reading many interesting posts on this site over the last year, I just joined. So I hope it is not bad form to join and immediately post on the classifieds.

I'd like to find a similar vintage (or newer) 141 in brown in a size 40. Mine is in very good condition with original liner, Arrow having done an amazing job restoring it. I would be more than happy to post or send additional photos to anyone who is interested. I suppose an outright sale would not be out of the question, in which case I'd be looking at $350 which would cover my total cost of purchase and restoration. View attachment 399227 View attachment 399228 View attachment 399231

Thank you,
a.b.
Bump!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko