Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My son's first hat.

ValEag

One of the Regulars
Mine is just the opposite - my 7 1/2 on his 7 1/8 noggin! Still looks good to me though.

cptjeff

Practically Family
FinalVestige79 said:
I hate those hats, they need to be cleansed from the earth! Little teeny bopper hipster ba***rd hats. *Goes to Target with a pair of scissors and a lighter*

Very cool on the hat choice by the way! I see many hat in your son's future!
They're really not that different from the classic plaid wool walker. Different strokes, just be glad they're wearing something with a brim rather then an 'ironic' trucker cap.

Bingles

A-List Customer
What a cool thread!! My Dad wears baseball caps, so I wouldn't let him pick out a hat for me. I am 27 though.. so if anyone out there wants to adopt me and shower me with new hats, feel free! :p

ValEag

One of the Regulars
Bingles said:
I am 27 though.. so if anyone out there wants to adopt me and shower me with new hats, feel free! :p

Come on over son. There's the back 40 to plow, the cows need milking, the barn needs painting, stalls to clean out . . . . .

lol

Mickey D

One of the Regulars
cptjeff said:
They're really not that different from the classic plaid wool walker. Different strokes, just be glad they're wearing something with a brim rather then an 'ironic' trucker cap.
I'd have to agree also. Baby steps first. :eusa_clap

theinterchange

One Too Many
I'll admit to having started with those things [cheap stingy brims] as a young teen... after the Stetson Temple of Doom licensed hat my grandpa gave me bit the dust. I still have a few around, I wear one to do yard work now and again. :rolleyes:

But, yes if that gets someone's appetite whetted, I'm all for it, just so long as that stage doesn't last well into their 30's!

Randy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran