Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My traveling hats - Pacific Northwest

Shanghailander

One of the Regulars
The Pacific Northwest

After a little over two weeks, I was off again, this time to Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, BC. Since it was still summer, I took another Panama, this time the one I purchased in Prague. Portland is a neat small city. There’s a great haberdasher in the downtown area, and I took a few shots of the window displays showing the various hats, including a stawboater and fedoras, but they are in my other computer and not with me so I can’t post them.

I am actually posting this from Antwerp, Belgium, and only now realize the photos are in my home computer and not in my laptop!.

moustache

Practically Family
John Helmer

Shanghailander said:
The Pacific Northwest

After a little over two weeks, I was off again, this time to Portland, Oregon, and Vancouver, BC. Since it was still summer, I took another Panama, this time the one I purchased in Prague. Portland is a neat small city. There’s a great haberdasher in the downtown area, and I took a few shots of the window displays showing the various hats, including a stawboater and fedoras, but they are in my other computer and not with me so I can’t post them.

I am actually posting this from Antwerp, Belgium, and only now realize the photos are in my home computer and not in my laptop!.

Greetings,fellow world traveler.I know the haberdasher you speak of as i have purchased a few hats there myself.It is aclled John Helmer.Great service and delightful place!!!
Being that i live across the river from Portland,in Vancouver,Washington,i travel to JH's often.
Too bad we don't have more stores dedicated to gentlemen's clothes and accessories.But i guess that is a good excuse to travel to Europe!!

Ahh Prague!!! Adore that city along with Budapest.

JD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy