Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Vintage Knox!!

deelovely

Practically Family
Well, this is the last of the vintage hats that I won recently on Ebay. It came yesterday. Another great hat! I love all of the hats that I have won so far!!:D
Ya'll know what that means...!!;)
PA160030.jpg

PA160023.jpg

PA160022.jpg

PA160015.jpg
PA160027.jpg

Johnnysan

One Too Many
I'm not sure if your eyes compliment the hat or the hat compliments your eyes...but either way, a winning combination! Very lovely hat (and eyes.) :eusa_clap

apipeguy

One of the Regulars
Very nice! love the look. great find. wear it with confidence. looks like your competing with Indy for the vintage finds. :)

Barb

One of the Regulars
Like it alot

Really great looking hat and it looks great on you.

deelovely said:
Well, this is the last of the vintage hats that I won recently on Ebay. It came yesterday. Another great hat! I love all of the hats that I have won so far!!:D
Ya'll know what that means...!!;)

fatwoul

Practically Family
You know why Dee got this Knox? She wanted to see if it would Challenger! Haha!

Looks good, Dee. The only thing I'd say is that maybe the high contrasts of what you are wearing with it seem to fight with what is quite a neutral hat. How does it look if you wear something grey or at least something with less of a dynamic pattern to it?

deelovely

Practically Family
fatwoul said:
You know why Dee got this Knox? She wanted to see if it would Challenger! Haha!
Looks good, Dee. The only thing I'd say is that maybe the high contrasts of what you are wearing with it seem to fight with what is quite a neutral hat. How does it look if you wear something grey or at least something with less of a dynamic pattern to it?
hahaha!lol lol Aren't you a comedian! And I am sure I will be wearing it with many different outfits in the future! ;):D

deelovely

Practically Family
bolthead said:
Dee, you have wonderful taste in hats, I must say.....:eusa_clap

You also have the same size as myself, so if you ever get tired of any......;)
Hey! You know that could work the other way just as easily!! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael