Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nakata shoten

bentusian

One of the Regulars
You will get pretty much what you pay for - their stuff is not bad for the price but not too good either.
I don't think they ship internationally. I used to get their stuff through friends visiting Japan, so proxy shopping could be a way.

bentusian

One of the Regulars
not so much faulty, but in general you don't get something like Buzz Rickson's, in terms of materials and parts used, attention to detail, etc.

But I liked their B-15C and MA-1 which are quite substantial with wool lining and all, and especially good (with a light heart) to put your own patchwork on..
Like this:

I removed some patches from this and added pilot wing, name tab and rank insignia.

Big J

Call Me a Cab
not so much faulty, but in general you don't get something like Buzz Rickson's, in terms of materials and parts used, attention to detail, etc.

But I liked their B-15C and MA-1 which are quite substantial with wool lining and all, and especially good (with a light heart) to put your own patchwork on..
Like this:

I removed some patches from this and added pilot wing, name tab and rank insignia.

That's pretty neat!

kliffjumper123

Familiar Face
Has anyone purchased anything from them before?
I saw they had B-10 jackets for a pretty reasonable price
http://www.nakatashoten.com/contents/a-837.html

But their website is only in Japanese, I haven't heard a huge amount from them, and I feel like I'd be paying an arm and a leg for shipping

Bit of a late reply but I recently got an A-2 from them which is pretty good but obviously not Real McCoys quality. That said, I didn't actually get it from their website but from Buyee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran