Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Name The Last Time There Was So Much Naked

gwold

New in Town
Thank you, PADDY. And to you, too, Ms. KAT. There's lots to be learned & lots of value being shared here in the Lounge. It's good to see (what I feel are more) understanding views state their opinions here, in this thread.

Cheers!

[Edit: I apologize for having just recognized the dates on most of these posts! Necromancy is not an art I ascribe to. (The thanks still stand, however.)]

Last edited:
Well now, my Husband lived a lot of years in Southern California, but had some travels up near the "bay"....and yes, there is a reason for it's nick name.....but it also has some history and attractions even in the bad areas. You just have to avoid all the adult theaters and weirdo shops.....unless you are shopping for some weirdo items. There are indications, (do not know if it is true or not) that you can purchase leather "knickers" for your pet hamster there.

There are A LOT of wierdo shops. You are bound to find them even by accident. :p
I am sure you can find leather anything for anything. :eeek::doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy