Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

natty spearpoint shirt made for the FL need info

amanda121287

New in Town
Has anyone got photo's of the spearpoint shirt that was specially made by natty for the fedora lounge, not sure when it was done, a few years ago?
I can't find anything searching here or on google.

Dreamofgilgamesh

A-List Customer
Here you are Amanda. In the options box tell them that you want the "Savvy Journalist" style collar.
IMG_20180607_184832.jpg

MondoFW

Practically Family
Can anyone attest to the quality of these shirts? People regard the $32 price tag as a sign of a cheap shirt, but i take that with a grain of salt. I'm thinking of ordering a couple of these.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
The shirts I've had from Natty have been well made. We spent several months working with them to create the Savvy Journalist model and were pleased with the result.

Dreamofgilgamesh

A-List Customer
I would second that. I have several shirts from them, and once I'd got the size to my liking I'm very pleased with them. I have a couple of shirts from Luxire as well, and while the quality of the Natty shirts can't match the Luxires, for the price they are very good.

My 20-something son works in NYC at a major financial firm. He's a little over 6'-6", with the wingspan of a person 3" taller than that! I bought his first Natty order (4 shirts) for him about four years ago, and he recently told me he doesn't need to look elsewhere for shirts since finding them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner