Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need a ladies hat - HELP

MDFrench

A-List Customer
Hey gals,

I know I'm "not supposed to be in here" or whatever, but I am in desperate need of finding sources for ladies vintage hats, repro or original. I am looking for a replica of Ingrid Bergman's hat from the final scene of Casablanca. I want it for a display I am working on for my future home.

Anyone know who I can go to for a repro?

Thanks,
Mike

makll

Familiar Face
MDFrench said:
Hey gals,

I know I'm "not supposed to be in here" or whatever, but I am in desperate need of finding sources for ladies vintage hats, repro or original. I am looking for a replica of Ingrid Bergman's hat from the final scene of Casablanca. I want it for a display I am working on for my future home.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,
While I am a newbee to this forum, I may be able to help you.
I am a milliner / hatmaker.
If you are interested to talk about this, send or post a pic of the hat.

You may see some of my work at www.couturecreations.net
(the site is having tech problems but all the pics are viewable)
thanks

MDFrench said:
Hey gals,

Thanks,
Mike

MIKE....I have been searching for that hat since I was 12 years old!!!!
(to wear).

If you find two, let me know!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner