Need Aero Premier Highwayman customization advice

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Witchtrip, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Witchtrip

Witchtrip One of the Regulars

I seriously appreciate all the input I've received here. Initially I didn't realize the premier HWM was boxier than others when I ordered my fit jacket. It was a gut reaction to the vintage look the jacket has. I now know SO much more and I really should've just flown to Scotland and tried everything on at Aero- it probably would have been easier. Certainly for Carrie... :0

I'm very excited about the order and am confident it will achieve what I want. I've seen many photos of people going a little smaller and it's a great look. I did mod it up which will probably raise some eyebrows, but as you all keep saying - it's my jacket. Haha.

Thanks again guys - it's all good. I think I'm going to be very happy. I will keep you posted on progress.

ProteinNerd and HoosierDaddy like this.
  2. ProteinNerd

ProteinNerd My Mail is Forwarded Here

Looking forward to seeing what your mods are.

3. Edward

Edward Bartender

Have you had a chance to try one on? It seems a neater fit to me than the regular HWM, but yes, still boxier than the likes of the slimmer halfbelts. It would be interesting to know eactly where it sits in the continuum of Aero fits from slimmest to boxiest...

4. Witchtrip

Witchtrip One of the Regulars

@Edward - yes, I've posted pics on page 2 of this thread. I would like to know it's place as well - Aero has so many jackets...